- The Blueberry Mint deck features the iconic Mint design pattern printed in a crisp shade of blue.
- The cards are printed by the United States Playing Card Company on a Crushed Casino Grade Bee Stock and coated with a silky Air Cushion Finish. Your hands deserve nothing but the best.
- The cards are carefully packaged in a beautiful embossed and foil laced tuck case and then sealed with a branded 'Second Edition' tax stamp.
- Mint playing cards feature a number of valuable features for magicians. The back design includes the new and improved multi-directional Mint Marking System. The cards are Traditionally Cut to help facilitate the execution of perfect Faro Shuffles. Each deck also includes a Double Backer gaff card and two identical Jokers.
- Proudly crowdfunded on Kickstarter. This deck was presented as a part of the MINT 2 Kickstarter project in 2018. Over 5,600 incredible backers came together to raise a historic $564,558 in funding to make this deck a reality.
Haven’t received mine as yet, but a friend has. Tried them out a few days ago. They are sooo in my top 5 favorite decks. Great feel. Great design. Absolutely nothing negative to say about the Blueberry Mints. Most definitely buying another one
The deck is so beautiful and feels amazing. The customer service was truly exceptional, thankyou Nick!
These cards are butter, they're smooth and silky, and the only reason I don't eat them is cuz I want then to last for a long time and based on how they handle they surely will! No complaints, Asad is awesome and thinks everything through, you won't be disappointed. :)
Cards are the best I’ve ever handled. For a deck they’re a bit pricey but the quality is unlike any other. Really excited to learn some tricks. The marking system is unique and not at all obvious to notice, making it great for any gambling. Amazing.
I received these from the black Friday special. The tuck case is beautiful inside and out. Cards are very smooth for the few minutes I played with them. Back design is awesome. Can't wait to get these back out and learn the marking system. I also got another special deck that I'm not opening unless I can find another one somewhere. I will definitely order some more of these and cucumber. These would make great gifts for anyone into collecting cards, cardistry or gambling. I can imagine the looks these would get on poker night. Haha I just realized these might not be the best poker cards being marked. That could end in an ugly situation.
These are without a doubt the best cards I have ever had the pleasure of handling. From the gorgeous design to the subtle marking system, these cards are very much essential for the modern magician!