- The Blueberry Mint deck features the iconic Mint design pattern printed in a crisp shade of blue.
- The cards are printed by the United States Playing Card Company on a Crushed Casino Grade Bee Stock and coated with a silky Air Cushion Finish. Your hands deserve nothing but the best.
- The cards are carefully packaged in a beautiful embossed and foil laced tuck case and then sealed with a branded 'Second Edition' tax stamp.
- Mint playing cards feature a number of valuable features for magicians. The back design includes the new and improved multi-directional Mint Marking System. The cards are Traditionally Cut to help facilitate the execution of perfect Faro Shuffles. Each deck also includes a Double Backer gaff card and two identical Jokers.
- Proudly crowdfunded on Kickstarter. This deck was presented as a part of the MINT 2 Kickstarter project in 2018. Over 5,600 incredible backers came together to raise a historic $564,558 in funding to make this deck a reality.
Great deck handles well, great aesthetics, however, the marking system is probably going to be difficult for anyone to use over 40 without a magnifying glass.
Faro shuffles like a dream right out of the box!
More than just a beautiful deck of cards. The beauty of the tuck is more than just eye candy. The texture of the embossing and foil make the tuck feel like a piece of well appointed fabric. The cards themselves are outstanding as well. Easy to read, unique, yet somehow familiar.
I work at the largest card room in the world in Los Angeles. We use these cards for our VIP games. Mint playing cards are durable and worth every cent.
Excellent luxury deck of cards. The tuck case already gives away the high quality of the product inside. The cards are perfectly balanced and the aces are beautiful. Oh, and they are easy to read!
I love this deck, very well made. The design is beautiful. I love the way they feel when I use them. I would highly recommend these cards to anyone.
Very well balanced cards. I compare them to my david blaine cards which are also super good. I would say the mint cards have my favorite face designs and a really attractive back design. The feel is great, very slippery of course. I only wish the marking was a little bit larger because its hard for me to accurately read in a natural magic scenario.