- The Blueberry Mint deck features the iconic Mint design pattern printed in a crisp shade of blue.
- Proudly crowdfunded on Kickstarter. This deck was presented as a part of the MINT 2 Kickstarter project in 2018. Over 5,600 incredible backers came together to raise a historic $564,558 in funding to make this deck a reality.
- The cards are printed by the United States Playing Card Company on a Crushed Casino Grade Bee Stock and coated with a silky Air Cushion Finish. Your hands deserve nothing but the best.
- The cards are carefully packaged in a beautiful embossed and foil laced tuck case and then sealed with a branded 'Second Edition' tax stamp.
- Mint playing cards feature a number of valuable features for magicians. The back design includes the new and improved multi-directional Mint Marking System. The cards are Traditionally Cut to help facilitate the execution of perfect Faro Shuffles. Each deck also includes a Double Backer gaff card and two identical Jokers.
I count myself very lucky to own this deck, however, I never factored in my eyesight and the makings being the way they are, at my age I find it difficult to read without glasses on so I have to adjust my distance and practice a bit more than when I had 20/20 vision. Besides that, I have to give this deck a solid 5 stars, ingenuous design and great feel to the deck, very happy to own.
Very nice cards
Is now my best card i ever handle feels great.
Dont last for long unfortunately
Great to handle. Awesome clean look
The cards are beautiful and the tuck is even better. Mint cards all handle great and are very good quality.
I'm only a magician by hobby, but I'm a full time card deck collector. I really liked the design on these cards, so I went ahead and picked up the Blueberry Mint Deck, as well as 2 packs of gaff cards (because I knew I'd lose some and they were only like $5).
And let me tell you I was surprised when I got my hands on these, I have about 50 unique card decks in my collection, and these were some of the smoothest, silkiest, and most good feeling cards I've ever had the pleasure to hold. Every time I run an accordion with them, or just count through the cards it's like falling in love all over again. Not even to mention the extremely discrete marking system makes some nice and easy cheap-shot tricks available for little kids right off the bat.
And honestly, to top it all off, it really made my day when inside my package, I found a mint.