- The Blueberry Mint deck features the iconic Mint design pattern printed in a crisp shade of blue.
- The cards are printed by the United States Playing Card Company on a Crushed Casino Grade Bee Stock and coated with a silky Air Cushion Finish. Your hands deserve nothing but the best.
- The cards are carefully packaged in a beautiful embossed and foil laced tuck case and then sealed with a branded 'Second Edition' tax stamp.
- Mint playing cards feature a number of valuable features for magicians. The back design includes the new and improved multi-directional Mint Marking System. The cards are Traditionally Cut to help facilitate the execution of perfect Faro Shuffles. Each deck also includes a Double Backer gaff card and two identical Jokers.
- Proudly crowdfunded on Kickstarter. This deck was presented as a part of the MINT 2 Kickstarter project in 2018. Over 5,600 incredible backers came together to raise a historic $564,558 in funding to make this deck a reality.
Excellent high quality playing cards.
These cards are simply beautiful. The blue is a fantastic shade, and the cards feel great in the hands. The new markings are also really easy to read.
Wonderful feel, classy, smooth.....beautifully packaged. Sorry I missed the earlier offerings.
Great deck handles well, great aesthetics, however, the marking system is probably going to be difficult for anyone to use over 40 without a magnifying glass.
Faro shuffles like a dream right out of the box!
More than just a beautiful deck of cards. The beauty of the tuck is more than just eye candy. The texture of the embossing and foil make the tuck feel like a piece of well appointed fabric. The cards themselves are outstanding as well. Easy to read, unique, yet somehow familiar.
I work at the largest card room in the world in Los Angeles. We use these cards for our VIP games. Mint playing cards are durable and worth every cent.