- The Blueberry Mint deck features the iconic Mint design pattern printed in a crisp shade of blue.
- The cards are printed by the United States Playing Card Company on a Crushed Casino Grade Bee Stock and coated with a silky Air Cushion Finish. Your hands deserve nothing but the best.
- The cards are carefully packaged in a beautiful embossed and foil laced tuck case and then sealed with a branded 'Second Edition' tax stamp.
- Mint playing cards feature a number of valuable features for magicians. The back design includes the new and improved multi-directional Mint Marking System. The cards are Traditionally Cut to help facilitate the execution of perfect Faro Shuffles. Each deck also includes a Double Backer gaff card and two identical Jokers.
- Proudly crowdfunded on Kickstarter. This deck was presented as a part of the MINT 2 Kickstarter project in 2018. Over 5,600 incredible backers came together to raise a historic $564,558 in funding to make this deck a reality.
Okay, I really like the cards. The deck design and printing are awesome. The quality is really good.
Now the "but", and it's a small one: For those of us "older folk", the markings are really hard to read. Even with my reading glasses, it's hard to see. This makes the markings really hard to spot in normal use but it's rough for those of us with presbyopia :-(
An amazing deck of cards and especially nice for cardistry and flourishes.
I love everything about this deck, the design is intricate and the color is what got me!! The tuck case alone is great but the cards handle smoothly and the cards are definitely something to look at, this deck is an addition any collector or magician would be happy to have.
I love the feel of these cards. They faro easy and they are just beautiful and the card case is really nice. They took alot of care with this product, and it shows.
UPS sTill didn’t receive the package
The Mint deck is everything a magician should expect from playing cards: smooth, malleable and easy on the eye. An essential addition to your deck collection.