- Launched on Kickstarter in 2016.
- The iconic Mint pattern printed on a ripe shade of red.
- Printed by the USPC on Crushed Bicycle Stock.
- Coated with the legendary Air Cushion Finish.
- Features the MINT Marking System
- Traditionally Cut.
- Includes a Double Backer, a Double Facer, and a Joker.
- Packaged in a sturdy tuck case that is laced with foil and embossing.
- The box is sealed with a branded 'Launch Edition' tax stamp and wrapped in cellophane.
I love the design and I especially love how the stock feels thinner. Shuffling and springing is so natural with these. Wish I had bought more when I had the chance.
They literally last forever! I’ve bought 6 of them and I had only one to open cause they last a very long time. I still use this one opend pack of cards for 3 months now and they still feel very good. Unfortunately is the black deck sold out. Would buy this deck over and over again!
These are some of the finest playing cards I've ordered. Great feel, good edges, fine finish. Enough friction to maintain control, yet polished to slide smoothly. Excellent
I had a great experience buying my Mint deck from 52 Kards. A nice easy web store, simple payment - PayPal always a necessity when in USD, stops my Australian Card Fees for International purchases. Quick postage. Great quality product - I wear most decks out quite fast, then they look old. This has already outlasted my last 2 decks combined. Well worth the premium price.
The versatility that the raspberry mints give you are limitless! I was always a decent cardician, average at best. But with the raspberry mint deck and it's flawless design, I was able to push my game to the next level. They're just the best!
The Mint Deck was the greatest deck of cards I have ever used they stay fresh and nice and clean for so long i use them everyday to practice magic and cardistry and they still fan like they were brand new it's amazing I am wishing to get another one of these amazing decks when they release v2